PT Casco SeaQuality Management System Engineer
19 Januari 2023
What are your essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop & maintain IATF 16949: 2016 QMS
- Day to day management and document control of the Quality Management System.
- Internal auditor and trainer of IATF 16949 Standard, including scheduling and publishing audit plans then summarizing results for Management Review input.
- Issue and follow up on preventive or corrective action plans and areas of nonconformance vs. the QMS standard or Customer Specific Requirements.
- Perform Quality System audits at internal company
- Basic Quality Engineering: Root Cause Analysis, Continual Improvement, Process variation reduction in an effort to standardize work.
- ISO 14001 audits and related activities.
- ESD audit experiences
What qualifications will make you successful:
- Engineering Background
- At least 5 years of automotive and Quality experience.
- Competent in the automotive process approach for auditing, including risk-based thinking.
- Understand applicable customer-specific requirements.
- Understand ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements.
- Understand AIAG core tools (APQP, Control Plan, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA).
- Understand how to plan, conduct, report and close out audit findings.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) across all internal levels and Global Company sites, including sister plants and business partners.